Saturday, January 3, 2015

goodbye sweet webhost

On a cold, windy night in the midst of December, I sat at the bedside of my aging webhosting account. Her strength was diminishing fast. It was only a matter of time...

"Kelsey" the webhost whispered, "you are five days late with your payment."

"What!? You didn't warn me ahead of time first?"

"It's okay Kelsey... it is my fault... just submit your payment online within the next twenty four hours and your service will be uninterrupted..."

"Oh, I forgot to tell you. I'm switching to Blogger."

beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep

Hey!! If you are in luck, you have somehow magically found your way to my BRAND! SPANKIN'! NEW BLOG! even without the help of a redirect from my domain name because I still can't get that to work right! haha! ha! haha!

I will slowly be relocating my work here as a juggle work and other stuff. I plan to post here as a work on new projects, like the Coyote Family I made last summer or the progress towards revamping my old webcomic.

For sporadic sketches and character illustrations, you can also follow my art tumblr here.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment